Sure Money has brought a new kind of Flexible Credit to the Finnish loan market.
The Sure Money of the flexible loan is a credit limit of USD 100 – 2000, according to which the applicant can draw down the loan.
The applicant does not need any guarantors or collateral for the loan.
Compete with Sure Money Loan and 30 other loan providers with a free loan application.
Sure Money details briefly:
- The age limit is 20 years.
- Flexibility loan of 100 – 2000 USDos.
- The loan has a repayment term of 3 to 33 months.
- The cost and interest of the loan are determined by the use made.
- The loan application is open around the clock.
- The loan application is being competed with over 30 banks and finance companies.
- Example of a loan: repayment amounting to $ 2,295 if the customer withdraws $ 2,000 at a time and repays it in 12 months. Payment term: 33 months with minimum installments. Annual nominal interest rate 19.9%. Actual annual interest rate max: 29.6%. Loan management fee: 0.01% / day up to 150 $ / year.
To whom can the Sure Money be granted?
- The age limit for the Saldo.com loan service is 20 years.
- The loan can only be granted to a person who has a good credit history.
- Applicants must have Finnish citizenship
The borrower must fill out the loan application carefully. A negligent or incomplete application may result in the application being rejected.
Repayment of the loan
Sure Money Flexibility loan will be repaid in agreed repayment installments. Once the borrower has repaid the loan, the loan will be released again without having to fill out a new loan application. The borrower may always extend the credit for his own use at any time within his own credit line.
Compete with Sure Money Flexibility and 30 other lenders. The competition includes loan services that offer Flexibility and Consumer Credit. You decide what kind of loan and loan product is right for your situation.
The advantage of flexible credit is that it has a flexible repayment period and can be repaid in one installment or in smaller installments.